Rosario University Faculty of Jurisprudence
- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Institutional
- Address: Kr 16 No. 15-18 Jockey Club Building
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Colegio Mayor Nuestra Señora del Rosario (Rosario University)
- Design Manager: Alexandra Rozo
- Construction Manager: Mauricio Narváez
- Architects: Luis Carlos Lozano, Camilo Plata
- Intervention Area: 2,500 m2
- Scope: Design / Construction
- Project Duration: 6 months
- Completion Date: July 2015
General Project Description
This project featured the relocation of the country’s oldest Faculty of Jurisprudence to the Jockey Club Building, declared National Monument in 1984. The interior design respected the original architecture and enhanced its splendor by changing the color of walls and woodwork, the lighting system, the carpet – inspired on the Calatrava Cross (the University’s symbol)– and by developing a branding storyboard with a selection of exclusive images taken from the University’s heritage archives.
Imported and designer lighting by Delta Light; carpet by Milliken; office systems and implementation of special elements by Studio Inc.; special woodwork in Corian by Dupont; office furniture by Contract; imported chairs by Spazio W; branding by Studio La Fábrica; fabrics (Crypton) by Coordinados.