- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Residential
- Address: Santa Colma Building
- Location: Villavicencio, Colombia
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Fredy Correa
- Architects: Alexandra Rozo, Fredy Correa
- Intervention Area: 355 M2
- Scope: Design / Construction / Supervision / Decoratión
- Project Duration: 7 Months
- Completion Date: August 2007
General Project Description
We based our design on a concept of open spaces and warm materials, textures, and colors, which broaden the space and visually incorporate the local landscape. We proposed a curved upholstered wall, from the entrance to the social area, which has the two-fold function of establishing an access hierarchy while also concealing the guest bathroom door. We separated the dining room from the kitchen by means of sliding doors with opal glass panes and wooden slats which stamp a unique character to each of the apartment areas.
Marble floors / Lighting – High Lights / Kitchen – Sanicoc / Carpentry – Life Diseños / Taps, faucets, and sanitary ware – Productos Arquitectónicos / Exclusive design furniture – Rodrigo Samper y Cia. / Electric curtains – Hunter Douglas. / Art pieces – Paintings by Oscar Danilo Vargas / Carpets by Hechizoo and Arte y Ritual.