Hotel BH El Retiro / Bogota
- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Hotel
- Address: Cll. 80 No. 10-11
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Inversiones GMH S.A
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Alexandra Rozo
- Intervention Area: 405 m2
- Scope: Interior design of common areas / Room design / Decoration
- Project Duration: 16 months
- Completion Date: December 2007
General Project Description
The project consists of an Interior Design innovation involving 3 settings: reception, dining lounge and rooms. We conceived a design that would foster the activities held in each of these spaces. Open spaces prevail in both the dining lounge and the reception to facilitate guests’ circulation and interaction and to “showcase” diverse hotel amenities. In the rooms, we designed a transparent volume for the bathroom that functions as a large lamp and as design focal point within the space. This is complemented by the colors on walls and floors: chocolate, terracotta, and mustard.
Flooring in wood and Villa de Leyva marble / Ceilings in wood and drywall / Kitchen: Sanicoc / Special glass: Altek / Lighting: High Lights / Reception furniture and hanging lamp: Zimmer.