Estelar Hotel / Yopal
- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Hotels
- Address: Calle 7 No. 21 – 40
- Location: Yopal, Colombia
- Client: Estelar Hotels
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Intervention Area: 1,200 m2
- Scope: Interior Design – Supervision
- Project Duration: 5 months
- Completion Date: February 2014
General Project Description
The renowned Estelar hotel chain is the first to venture into the capital of the department of Casanare (Colombia), which is well known for its oil production and strong commerce. Estelar brings to this city and its visitors the best standards and services it provides.
This hotel’s concept is based on the region’s landscapes of plains and natural textures, which are integrated into the interior design by means of rustic woods, natural stones, combined with natural vegetation in each and every space. The rooms display an elegant austerity that, with the color accents of the fabrics, in linen and upholstery, and the photos of natural elements, provide a calm, fresh, and peaceful environment for both work and leisure.
Flooring by Granitos y Mármoles; photos by Stephan Riedel; woodwork by JP Vergara; decorative fabrics by Omr Textiles; interior and exterior furniture and accessories by Letto and Galería Rattan.