Clínica del Country, Adult Emergency Ward
- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Institutional
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Clínica del Country
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Gina Salamanca
- Architects: Nicolás Benavides
- Intervention Area: 720 m2
- Scope: Interior Design and Construction
- Project Duration: 6 months – Design / 6 months – On site works
- Completion Date: December 2014
General Project Description
Our project’s main objective, apart from complying with technical requirements and meeting expectations, is to make patients feel comfortable and at ease in a pleasant and relaxing environment. To attain this, we have included images of nature, bright colors, and we have worked on the lighting, modulation, standardization, and flexibility of each space, generating a trend in hospital design that projects a current image full of new experiences.
Walls: Colored glass, veneers in Formica.