- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Offices
- Address: Carrera 68A No. 19-15
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Client: Banca de Ideas-UGPP
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Carolina Carrizosa
- Architects: Mauricio Narvaez
- Intervention Area: 2500 m2
- Scope: Total Design/ Partial Site Work/ Overall Supervision of Site
- Project Duration: 4 Months
- Completion Date: November 2011
General Project Description
We carried out an Interior Design project for an office building with attention to the public in the industrial zone of Bogota. Our interior intervention displays a contemporary design that reflects the concepts of innovation and transparency, characteristic of the new State entity, UGPP, formerly known as Cajanal. The project features a sober language of color, form, and materials, where each detail was conceived with the purpose of enhancing its users’ comfort. We highlight the design of ceilings, lighting, and the graphic proposal, which, in conjunction, achieve the goal of creating a pleasant space, different from the prototypical offices of other public entities.
Furniture and seats – Famoc Depanel / Lighting – High Lights / Graphics – Andrés Toquica / Special furniture, Formica – DECMA.