Senate of the Republic of Colombia
- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Government
- Address: Cra. 7 No. 8-68
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Client: Senate of the Republic
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Intervention Area: 335 m2
- Scope: Design / Supervision
- Project Duration: 4 Months
- Completion Date: March 2012
General Project Description
We conceived an Interior Design project that would resolve the need to modernize the Senate’s furniture and implement a user-friendly system for the senate chamber’s technical installations. The furniture was custom-designed according to the specific requirements of the space and, during the selection of materials and finishes, we kept in mind their exposure to intensive use; as a result of this, we managed to achieve an updated, elegant, and long-lasting project.
Modular carpet – Interface / Furniture in Cedar and Mahogany wood – IMA S.A. / Structured cabling – Intersec / Seats – Contract.