- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Offices
- Address: Cll 9 # 115 – 30
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Lloyd´s – CBRE
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Architects: Luis Carlos Lozano
- Intervention Area: 286 m2
- Scope: Design / Construction / Supervision / Decoration
- Project Duration: 2 months
- Completion Date: 17 June 2016
General Project Description
Following the brand’s guidelines and the needs of customers in Colombia, we proposed a shared office space, where the common area constitutes the element that articulates all the units. The project was focused on the implementation of high standard technology (audio and video, sound insolation, security, etc.) in addition to a good distribution.
Drywall (Gyplac); paints (Pintuco); glass (GYZ); carpet (Shaw); furniture (Solinoff); special woodwork (NewFormas); lighting (Diselec); structured wiring (ITT); air conditioning (Tecsai).