- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Offices
- Address: Cll 13 # 7 – 80
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Berkeley Research Group – Jones Lang LaSalle
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Architects: Luis Carlos Lozano
- Intervention Area: 438 m2
- Scope: Design / Construction / Supervision / Decoration
- Project Duration: 2 months
- Completion Date: July 2016
General Project Description
Bearing in mind the customers’ needs and the project’s implementation, a proposal was developed on the basis of the reutilization of a module of offices that give onto the façade. Part of the ceiling was also recovered (drywall), on which the corporate color was emphasized to indicate the circulation.
The location for the reception, the operating area, the printing zone, and storage was proposed at the center of the office. The area managers, some of the boardrooms, and the cafeteria would be located alongside the façade.
Drywall (Gyplac); paints (Pintuco); glass (GYZ); carpet (Modulyss); furniture (Famoc); special woodwork (Decma); lighting (NOU); structured wiring (ITT); air conditioning (Tecsai); security system (G4S).