- Type of Service: Interior Design / Construction
- Category: Offices
- Address: Calle 106 N° 23-61 Piso 6
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Astellas – Colliers
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Architects: Iván Cruz, Luis Carlos Lozano, Jorge Portilla
- Intervention Area: 628 m2
- Scope: Design / Construction / Supervision
- Project Duration: 3 months
- Completion Date: December 2016
General Project Description
As a young and innovative company that it is, Astellas seeks for offices that may allow its growth in our country. The concept of space is defined by Japanese philosophy, based on the principles of simplicity, asymmetry, subtleness, and discreet beauty. For this reason, we propose an organized space, with an irregular corridor that connects different spaces and with materials in a palette of neutral colors with accents that evoke nature as well as the brand’s distinctive colors.
Drywall and paint (Liviana); glass (Studio Inc.); carpet (Shaw); furniture (Muma); special woodwork (Decma); lighting (Nou); structured wiring (ITT); air conditioning (Tecsai).