- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Commercial
- Address: Calle 116 No. 16-78
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Dekonova – Hunter Douglas
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Carolina Carrizosa
- Collaborators: Diego Hurtado
- Intervention Area: 95 m2
- Scope: Interior Design / Construction
- Project Duration: 2 months
- Completion Date: June 2012
General Project Description
The criterion applied to the new Dekonova Showroom – a company specialized in the manufacture of high-spec curtains and blinds – was to create a neutral environment that would highlight the qualities of Hunter Douglas products. The interior design seeks to make an emphasis on the customers’ comfort, personalized service, and on the elegant display of the variety of products offered. The treatment of the walls enlarge the space by means of large-format windows that display suburban landscapes of the Bogotá savannah; the red accents on lamps and chairs highlight the brand’s colors without saturating the atmosphere.
Furniture and walls in Formica; counter surfaces in Corian by Dupont; lighting by High Lights; modular furniture by Muma; lamps by Bhai; chairs with wheels by Multiproyectos; special chairs by Karla Aristizábal.