Sartorial – Carlos Nieto
- Type of Service: Interior Design – Construction
- Category: Commercial
- Address: Av 19 No 108- 30
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Carlos Nieto
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Liz Rey
- Construction: Fredy Correa, Andrea Montoya, Olga Fisco (Collaborator)
- Intervention Area: 103 m2
- Scope: Interior Design – Construction
- Project Duration: 5 months
- Completion Date: January 2014
General Project Description
Elegant fashion style/elegant space style: this is the concept of Carlos Nieto’s new store, which is specialized in the design of highly specified, tailored, custom-made menswear. The store reflects its trademark philosophy: its interior design is modern, elegant and sophisticated and provides an environment with which customers feel fully identified. The trademark is present well beyond the conventional notion of brand and is emphasized by means of the engraved stainless steel handles on the mobile pieces of furniture in which the catalogues are stored and which are arranged in the space for the customer’s comfort.
Wallpaper by DecoDepot Ltda.; lighting by High Lights; decorative glass by Vidrios y Aluminio GZ S.A.S; decorative fabrics by Mónica de Rhodes; stainless steel accessories and doors by Studio Inc.; woodwork by H&J Castellanos – Acabados en Madera Ltda.