- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Commercial
- Address: El Dorado Airport
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: German García
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Liz Rey
- Construction: Fredy Correa, Andrea Montoya
- Intervention Area: 22.43 m2
- Scope: Design / Construction / Supervision / Decoration
- Project Duration: 6 months
- Completion Date: February 2014
General Project Description
Jewelry shop located at the El Dorado International Airport. The design was inspired on the jewelry accessories and precious stones. The space features a modern language embodied in the clean-cut ovals that frame and enhance the beauty and elegance of the products. The ceiling’s design renders movement to the space and a dynamic perception that invites visitors to enter.
Flooring in Acquafloor by Lamitech; woodwork by Decma; finishes by Tablemac; golden decorative glass; lighting by High Lights; electric appliances by ITT Ingeniería; façade sign by ASA Gráfica.