- Type of Service: Interior Design
- Category: Clubs
- Address: Kr5 No. 78-75, 5th Floor
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Client: Corporation Club El Nogal
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Alexandra Rozo
- Intervention Area: 600 m2
- Scope: Design / Site supervision
- Project Duration: 54 Months
- Completion Date: March 2012
General Project Description
We created a design that evokes harmony and balance; the basic forms, the space hierarchies, and the simplicity in materials and lighting constitute the platform upon which we set a structure that seeks to enhance sensations while visiting the installations. The Spa displays a play of lighted spaces, shadows and water that mitigate the transitions from one treatment area to the next, always inviting relaxation.
Translucent and opaque Barrisol ceilings, Cubreacril / Flooring in porcelainate and imported vitreous mosaic, Pisos Porcelánicos / Anticated floors and marble counters / Water path stones and stone wall veneers, Attmosferas / Fountain veneers, Auténtico / Stone wall veneers, Attmosferas / 3Form walls and partition panels, Interna / Glass partitions, Siccar / Corian surfaces, Dupont / Taps and faucets, Productos Arquitectónicos / LED lighting, Philips / Imported Spa equipment, El Baño Italiano / Veneers, Formica / Photography, Diego Hurtado / Printings, Graphic.