- Type of Service: Architecture
- Category: Residential
- Address: Carrera 19B No. 85-53
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Client: Inversiones Bibo
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Architects: Paola Vergara
- Intervention Area: 1.800 m2
- Scope: Architecture, Design / Supervision
- Project Duration: 12 Months
- Completion Date: In progress
General Project Description
We designed a residential Building with a clean and elegant architecture offering a sophisticated and imposing façade. Generous windows allow abundant natural light into the interior spaces and ample exterior views.
We proposed elegant and sober finishes, combining materials such as concrete, glass, steel, and accents of earth-colored bricks thus carrying on the tradition of other buildings in Bogota.
Façade in earth-colored brick (tierra) – Santafe / Windows – Lehner. Floors in porcelain tiles, laminated floors – Productos Arquitectónicos / Floors in wood structural panels – Pisos Do Brasil. Italian household appliances (extractor hood, oven, and stove) – Ariston / Kitchens and furnishings in synthetic wood – Lamitech / Counters in Quartztone – Dupont / Lighthing – High Lights / Faucets and taps – Grohe.