Solar del Virrey Building
- Type of Service: Architecture
- Category: Residential
- Address: Carrera 16 No. 85-47/59
- Location: Bogotá, Colombia
- Client: Inversiones Bibo
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Architects: Julio Villabona
- Intervention Area: 3.740 m2
- Scope: Design / Supervision
- Project Duration: 12 Months
- Completion Date: March 2012
General Project Description
Located in the Antiguo Country, we designed this residential building with a sober language, distant from trendy fashions, and with a contemporary design; each and every proposed detail was contemplated taking into consideration the occupants’ comfort.
We incorporated nature into the design concept by means of its gardens and green terrace; By means of the glass bridges which are part of the atrium, we managed to optimize the natural light and ventilation available in this area, creating a contemporary and refreshing atmosphere.
Façade in gold-colored bricks – Santafe / Windows – Lehner / Floors in porcelain tiles and laminated floors – Attmosferas / Italian household appliances (extractor hood, oven, and stove) – Ariston / Kitchens and furnishings in synthetic wood – Lamitech / Counters in Corian – Dupont / Lighting – High Lights / Faucets and taps – Gricol.