Esquina Republica Building
- Type of Service: Architecture
- Category: Residential
- Address: Calle 86 No. 18-08
- Location: Bogota, Colombia
- Client: Inversiones Bibo
- Design Manager: Rodrigo Samper
- Project Manager: Paola Vergara
- Architects: Gina Salamanca, Macarena Almagro, Lucas Nieto
- Intervention Area: 2,340 m2
- Scope: Architectural design
- Project Duration: 8 months
- Completion Date: In process
General Project Description
This architectural project consists of a tranquil apartment building, for which we reinstate the use of a traditional material such as brick in order to complement it with a state-of-the art vertical garden and transfer the natural characteristics of the surroundings onto the building. The clean lines of the façade are randomly interrupted by large windows or balconies, which provide all 18 apartments with unrivaled views.
As for the interior design, the façade’s play of light creates a warm and pleasant ambiance, instilling special comfort into each and every space.
Façade in Santafé brick; aluminum window frames. Flooring: imported porcelain tile and laminate floors in high-traffic areas. Imported electric household appliances. Kitchen and furniture in high-density laminates. Quarstone countertops. Imported taps and faucets. LED lighting in common areas.